#1 Best-Seller in Mystery, Thriller & Suspense!!!
Shawnee Daniels wrongly assumes she’s being punished for innocently hacking the Police Chief’s photos. Okay, maybe not-so-innocently, but someone had to expose him for the dog that he is. When she arrives at the mandatory computer seminar, the FBI enlists her help in stopping a serial killer who’s remotely hacking vehicles while the owners are behind the wheel.
Why he’s targeted these people remains a mystery. None of the victims frequent the same places, some don’t even live in the same state. The only commonality is they all drive Fords.
When Detective Levaughn Samuels is taken hostage—his life teetering on the edge of a high-speed chase—there’s nothing Shawnee won’t do to save him, no line she won’t cross. And when her BFF shows up unannounced with problems of her own, she only complicates matters.
Can Shawnee stop the killer before she loses the only man she’s ever loved? Or will the ride of his life end in death?
HACKED is a Mayhem Series crossover novella.
Only $1.99 http://amzn.to/2uPKuL7
NOTE if you live outside the US: KW books are currently only available from the Amazon US store, but hopefully in the future Amazon will figure out how to offer them Internationally. In the meantime, THIS is how you can download the books on your Kindle account: If you are outside the US, you CAN get a copy of this book. Here’s how:
- Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
- Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses. You could try a hotel address or other business address you find online. The program is only concerned with confirming it is a legit address, not your address. (Contact me if you need an address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
- Now you can click on the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
- Once the book is downloaded, go back through the process changing everything back to your home country.
NOTE if you live in the UK: THIS has been PROVEN to work, so if the above doesn’t work…try this!!
- Sign into your UK Amazon account and go to “manage devices” and “content” then “settings.” Scroll down to country settings.
- Where it says “Click here to learn about other Amazon sites you are eligible to shop on based on your county of residence.” Click the blue word HERE in that sentence. It will say what Amazon store you can shop at.
- Then click on learn about (again, it’s in blue font)
- Then click the yellow bar near the bottom that says “Transfer your kindle account to US Amazon.” It will transfer your account over to the US site and you can buy as normal.
- To change it back, just do the reverse of the instructions so change from US Amazon back to the UK